To view Data Usage widget, navigate to Dashboard tab and click Show/Hide Widgets on the right. And select the Data Usage widget.
The Data Usage view shows:
- Subscribed Data Tier – the size of the data given for your usage based on your subscription plan or committed size. Data Tiers value should be populated in MaxBilling -> Settings –> Data Tier.
- Period dropdown – select what period should be considered:
- Current Month – to track the usage data for the current month.
- Last 30 days – to track the usage data for the last 30 days.
- Published Data Usage – the values represent the Publish Data File size (Total Billable File size + Text Only size).
- Current – the current data usage value.
- Peak – the peak of data usage within the selected period.
Bar Chart Display Type