The items in Processing category represent the total usage (sum of the size or count) within the reported period, considering all Published or Published with errors Processing Sets.
To add a new pricing item to Processing category:
- Navigate to Processing
- Click New.
- Fill in the following fields:
- Type – select an item from the list.
- Unit – select a unit that will be applied to the pricing type in the report.
- Select whether the item to be considered as Billable in the report.
- Enter a Unit Price to set the single price for the pricing unit.
- Enter a Discount % to set a discount for the item. (optional)
- Select a Price Type – you can find more details in Add Pricing Information
- Select a Storage Type:
- Review – to set a specific price which will be applied for Review workspaces only
- Repository – to set a specific price which will be applied for Repository workspaces only
- Empty – if the field is left empty, the unit price will be applied for any workspaces unless another entry with a specific Storage Type is created
- Select Charge Level – All Sets Combined or Per Set. The Charge level determines how detailed the processing information will be shown in the reports. All Sets Combined shows the processing billing information on a workspace level. Per Set shows more detailed processing billing information on a Processing Set level.