Create New Scheduler
The Scheduler helps you automate the report and invoice generation process by setting different type of schedule. You can create as many schedules as you need, even multiple schedules, related to the same profile.
To create a new MaxBilling schedule:
- Navigate to the Schedules
- Select New MXB Schedule.
3. Complete the following fields:
- Name – the name of your schedule.
- Billing Profile – the Profile for which you want the schedule to generate reports.
- Report Type – the type of the reports that will be generated.
- Report Period – the period for which you want the reports to be generated.
- Cyclic – for the scheduled period and frequency
- Incremental – from a fixed date
- Email Recipients – the recipients to whom the reports will be sent. (optional)
- Range – the range for which the Scheduler will be working.
- No End Date
- Fixed Number of Occurrences
- Fixed End Date
- Frequency – the frequency of the report generation.
- Daily – reports generated every day.
- Weekly – reports generated on a fixed day of every week.
- Monthly – reports generated on a fixed day of every month.
- Yearly – reports generated on a fixed day of a month every year.
- Pattern – the pattern of the report generation occurrence. This drop down is enabled if you choose weekly, monthly or yearly frequencies.
- On Fixed Day of the Week – pattern for Weekly frequency.
- On Fixed Day of the Month – pattern for Monthly & Yearly frequencies.
- On a Fixed Date – pattern for Yearly frequency.
- Next Scheduled Run Time – shows the next run time of the schedule. (read-only)
- Included Report Items – select breakdown by Workspaces, by Matter, by Client or by Instance. Breakdown by Instance is applicable only for Instance Type reports.
- Report Logo – select a Logo.
- Report Fixed Start Date – the start day of the report. This field is enabled if you choose an Incremental Report period.
- Occurrences – the number of occurrences for the schedule. This field is available if you choose the Fixed Number of Occurrences range.
- End Date – the end day of the schedule. This field is enabled if you choose the Fixed End Date range.
- Day – in this field you set a day of the month for the Monthly and Yearly frequencies. It is enabled if you choose Monthly or Yearly frequency.
- Weekday – in this field you set a day of the week for the Weekly frequency. It is enabled if you choose Weekly frequency.
- Month – in this field you set a month of the year for the Yearly frequency. It is enabled if you choose Yearly frequency.
- Include Customizable Invoice – this option determines if invoices will be generated along with the scheduled reports.
Note: If Include Customizable Invoice option is selected, follow the steps in Invoice generation section to have all invoices, which are corresponding to the reports generated by the scheduler, generated, as well.
You can view all schedules under Schedules tab.