This setting refers to the Invoicing functionality.
Adding Attorney Information fields allows you afterwards to create Invoice Mappings.
To create Attorney information entry, populate the following fields:
- Attorney First Name: Attorney first name.
- Attorney Middle Name: Attorney middle name. (optional)
- Attorney Last Name: Attorney last name.
- Invoice Information: select from Invoice Information entries with field type Attorney Info. (optional). The information in the selected fields will be shown in the Invoices according to the Invoice Mappings.
- Attorney Email: Invoices will be sent to this email if you utilize the Send to Mapped Attorneys option upon the Invoices generation. The attorneys receive only the Invoices for the Workspaces/Matters/Clients to which they are mapped. The invoices for any unmapped Workspaces/Matters/Clients are sent to the email populated in the Default Mapping. (optional)