MaxBilling ships with the following agents:
- MaxBilling PostInstallUpgrader Agent – executes the necessary upgrade changes on the application’s components after each new installation.
- MaxBilling Daily Statistics Collector Agent – collects statistics for the dtSearch Index, Analytics Indexes, Native, Image and Production Peak File Size, Case Flow and Language Services statistics on a daily basis.
- MaxBilling Admin Object Sync Agent – synchronizes Groups, Users, User Types, Clients, Matters and Workspaces with the corresponding MaxBilling objects.
- MaxBilling Report Generator Agent– generates MaxBilling reports.
- MaxBilling Scheduler Agent – checks if there are active schedules and creates report/invoice generation requests for them.
- MaxBilling Invoice Generator Agent – generates MaxBilling
- MaxBilling Hosting and Users Sync Agent – updates the Hosting and Users with Access widget table.
- MaxBilling SalesForce Data Tier Syncer – synchronizes Data Tier size according to the information in SalesForce Data Contract (applicable for RelativityOne only).
If you have this agent created but you do not need the Data Tier synchronization, please delete this agent to optimize the infrastructural resources usage.
- MxB StageFence Statistics Collector – collects statistics for Stage Fence Usage on daily basis. (applicable for RelativityOne only). For more information, please see the Case Rollup Pricing Items Description section – Stage Fence Data File Size billing item.
If you have this agent created but you do not utilize Stage Fence Data File Size billing item, please delete this agent to optimize the infrastructural resources usage.